Jimmy James Adventure Day Camp is currently closed until 2020. Please check back for registration dates. Thank you for an amazing summer!
Adventure Day Camp at the Jamestown 4-H Educational Center is a perfect place for your child’s summer. Our professional staff provide a safe, fun environment where children can learn and grow. Boys and Girls ages 6-11 participate in age-appropriate activities that encourage leadership, independence and friendship. The Jamestown 4-H Educational Center provides the perfect location for children to make new discoveries and learn new skills. Campers participate in one hour of swimming daily along with three other activities. Each week has a theme! Day Camp begins at 8:30AM each morning and ends at 4:30 every afternoon. We also provide early AM programs and PM programs for working moms and dads! This special time of the camp day allows campers to try new activities that spark their interest and ignite their imagination!
Day Camp Schedule
7:30-8:30 AM Program
8:30 Arrival and Welcome
8:45 Flag Raising/Opening Ceremony
9:00 Activity One
10:00 Activity Two
2:00 Activity Three
2:30 Activity Four
3:30 Snack/Flag Lowering/Awards
5:30 PM Program
4-H Junior Camp
4-H Junior Camp has a rich history of providing educational programming to thousands of youth annually through hands-on, experiential learning. 4-H camping teaches youth to make their own decisions, solve problems, and manage their resources without the help of family. 4-H Junior Camp provides a unique opportunity for children to learn, grow and make memories that last a lifetime.
Programs May Include:
- Aquatics: Swimming and Boating (sailing, canoeing, kayaking, and stand up paddleboarding)
- Outdoor/Environmental Education: Wildlife, Forest and Marine Ecology, Outdoor Living Skills
- Teambuilding: Group Games/Initiatives and low ropes Challenge Course
- Target Sports: Archery, Air Rifles
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics): Multimedia, Maker Program
- Creative Arts: Arts and Crafts, Music, Performing Arts, Woodworking
- Athletics: Court and Field Sports
- Campfires, Evening Programs, Special Events plus more!
To register for week of Junior Camp, please contact the appropriate 4-H Extension staff in your county.